Subscribe to this blog…
- Khan Academy and the mythical math cure
- Games that encourage student teamwork and collaboration
- Speak Up 2012 report: “From Chalkboards to Tablets: The Emergence of the K-12 Digital Learner”
- Did you know Google Reader is going away?
- Q&A: How Students Can Help Teachers Use Technology for Learning
- ISTE 2013 Roundup – Student Leadership, Hard Fun, and More!
- 8 Big Ideas of the Constructionist Learning Lab
- Khan Academy – algorithms and autonomy
Most popular tagschildren classroom collaboration conference constructivism constructivist contest creativity cybersafety education educational technology educator empowerment games GenYES internet leadership learning math PBL professional development project project-based project-based learning reform research safety school Science service learning STEM student students student voice survey sylvia martinez teacher teaching technology technology literacy tech support TechYES tinkering video youth
Tag Archives: stimulus
States are starting to distribute the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 (ARRA) funding, better known as “Stimulus Funds”. Much of the Title 1 funding has already found its way to schools, and now, the portion allocated to improve … Continue reading
The New Teacher Project Analyzes Race to the Top. from Converge Magazine. In case you don’t want to sift through all the Education Department guidelines for Race to the Top, you can check out an easy-to-read summary and analysis [PDF] … Continue reading
California Kids Use — and Teach — Digital Storytelling Veteran fourth-grade teacher Don Kinslow often hears colleagues say they would use technology if they had the time to get training. At Parkview Elementary School, in Chico, California, he has found … Continue reading
For U.S. educators, there has been one primary source of funds from the federal government for educational technology over the past few years. It’s part of the No Child Left Behind (NCLB) Act, Title 2d, or Enhancing Education Through Technology … Continue reading