Subscribe to this blog…
- Khan Academy and the mythical math cure
- Games that encourage student teamwork and collaboration
- Speak Up 2012 report: “From Chalkboards to Tablets: The Emergence of the K-12 Digital Learner”
- ISTE 2013 Roundup – Student Leadership, Hard Fun, and More!
- 8 Big Ideas of the Constructionist Learning Lab
- Khan Academy – algorithms and autonomy
- Buzzword alert. What does formative assessment really mean?
- About us and this blog
Most popular tagschildren classroom collaboration conference constructivism constructivist contest creativity cybersafety education educational technology educator empowerment games GenYES internet leadership learning math PBL professional development project project-based project-based learning reform research safety school Science service learning STEM student students student voice survey sylvia martinez teacher teaching technology technology literacy tech support TechYES tinkering video youth
Tag Archives: writing
From BBC News – Children who use technology are “better writers”. “Our research suggests a strong correlation between kids using technology and wider patterns of reading and writing,” Jonathan Douglas, director of the National Literacy Trust, told BBC News. “Engagement … Continue reading